Children love trampoline parks, and that’s a fact! If you’re wondering why you should take your kids to a trampoline park, know that birthday celebrations at trampoline parks are an unforgettable experience and that trampoline parks adhere to strict safety regulations.
But, if you’re still pondering the decision of taking your little ones to an indoor trampoline park for kids in Avondale, let us tell you why your kids are aching to go.
Why do kids love trampoline parks?
By now you probably know that children really do love trampoline parks. It must have something to do with all that jumping about, right? Well, yes, but there’s more to it than just that.
- Fun – And you’ve guessed it – kids beg to go to indoor trampoline parks to have some serious fun. Could you blame them? Trampoline parks are incredibly entertaining, and it’s normal for your child to want to have all the fun in the world!
- Friends – Kids love to socialize and hang out with their friends, even at the earliest of ages, and trampoline parks provide a great opportunity for some friendship time.
- Freedom – There’s freedom for kids in bouncing on trampolines. They get to do it on their own, without parents hovering over their heads, and it provides them with some sense of independence.
- Accomplishment – Also, by being free to go at it alone, children get a huge sense of accomplishment from being able to bounce successfully, and, more importantly, without anyone’s help.
- Release – When kids visit trampoline parks, they get a chance to release all of that bottled-up energy they have surging through their bodies. It’s just their way of unwinding.
- Safety – Finally, but most importantly, indoor trampoline parks adhere to safety regulations. Kids know that, and they enjoy them all the more for it.
Are trampolines good exercise for kids?
Trampoline parks are excellent exercise for kids. One side of it is, as we’ve said before, that trampoline parks are fun, and that’s why kids go to them. When something is fun for your children, it doesn’t even feel like exercising, and that joy they feel keeps them coming back for more.
But, let’s not keep it at that, let’s see some more reasons why exercising at a trampoline park is a sound idea:
- Low impact – Bouncing on trampolines puts just enough stress on your kids’ little bodies. This means that you’ll children will get all the health benefits trampoline exercising has to provide.
- Flexibility – When using a trampoline, your kids don’t just bounce up and down, they learn to control their bodies in the air. This helps make their bodies nimble and flexible.
- Calorie burn – You might have guessed it, but trampoline parks are an excellent place for your child to burn any excess calories that may have accumulated.
- Energy – Finally, jumping on trampolines increases oxygen flow in the body, which means your kids will have more energy for their everyday tasks and they won’t tire as easily.
What age is appropriate for a trampoline?
First of all, it depends on your child. Some kids are ready to start bouncing on trampolines as soon as they start crawling or walking, while others need some more time to become confident enough in their own abilities.
Secondly, trampolines come in various shapes and sizes – There are mini trampolines designed for kids under the age of six, as well as gradually bigger trampolines designed for kids that are a bit, or a lot, older.
Finally, it boils down to the combination of the aforementioned two factors – your child’s own preferences and the type of trampoline your child is thinking of using. Small children are for smaller trampolines, while, as they grow older, they can transition to bigger trampolines.
The point is this – kids are rarely too young to start trampolining, it’s just a matter of choosing the best trampoline for your child’s age. Start off small, and then let your kids work their way from there.
“Where can I find a kids’ indoor trampoline park in Avondale?”
If you’ve decided, after some careful deliberation, to take your kids to an indoor trampoline park, why not take them to the best trampoline park in Avondale – Uptown Jungle? We’ve worked hard to create the perfect indoor fun park for children of all ages and stages, and we would love for you to pay us a family visit. So, if you’re ever on your way back from Friendship Park, stop by our place and check it out!