Perhaps you’ve got two or three kids of different ages, and that’s why you’re wondering how kids of various ages can use an indoor trampoline park? You’ve probably heard that jumping is incredibly good for kids, or that jumping promotes children’s development and that play is one of the best ways for children to learn.
If any of this is true, then it is quite normal for you to want all your kids to prosper while being physically active, while running, jumping, climbing and exploring their limits. So, let’s see how children of a different age can adequately experience an indoor trampoline park in Avondale AZ.
How different age groups can use an indoor trampoline park?
Taking your kids to an indoor trampoline park can make every parent nervous, especially if it’s your first time visiting such a place. Trampolines equal accidents, right? We understand where you’re coming from, but nothing could be further from the truth.
Trampoline parks, especially the indoor kind, are completely safe and you shouldn’t worry about your child sustaining any kind of injury. The staff is there to supervise your kid, trampolines are utterly harmless, and all that’s going to happen is your child having loads of fun.
OK, but is it safe for kids of all ages? Can even my youngest have a good time in a trampoline park? That’s a good question! Let’s see how different age groups can enjoy everything an indoor place for adventure can offer.
- Toddlers – We start with toddlers because babies are a bit too young to be jumping about. But, when your kid becomes a toddler, you can let him or her take a crack at an indoor adventure park.
Toddlers can use the less bouncy trampolines, so as not to jump as high, but they can also go down superslides and have loads of fun doing so.
- Preschoolers – Preschoolers are at that age when calling them kids is a big no-no. They’re big, they’re independent, and they know what they want.
That is why this is the perfect time to let them have a go at those bigger trampolines, but also to try out some Mega Play structures that will definitely give them hours of fun.
- Grade-schoolers – If preschoolers get cross if you call them little, what can we say about grade-schoolers? They’re pretty much adults, aren’t they? Well, the case being so, maybe it’s time to give your kids a bit more freedom when it comes to choosing what they want to do?
An obstacle course is a great place to start, as it will truly test their motor skills and spatial awareness, while wall climbing can also be quite challenging.
- Teens – Finally, we have teens. Some teens love indoor trampoline parks, while others… Well, teens will be teens, and who knows what they want to do?
Joking aside, teens are definitely capable of choosing what they want to do, and there is nothing at an indoor trampoline park they can’t handle.
How do I prepare for an indoor trampoline park?
If it’s your first time preparing for an indoor trampoline park experience, you need to know how to prepare for it and what to expect. Here’s our brief checklist for just such an occasion:
- Dress to impress – In a manner of speaking. Choose comfortable clothing for your child before going to an indoor trampoline place. That means tracksuits, T-shirts, leggings… Anything stretchy and comfy is great!
- Deciding on the timing – If you’re a first-timer, think about the time of day you’ll be visiting the trampoline park. It can get pretty busy in the evenings, so try to go during the day, at least for the first couple of times, so as to see how it all works.
- Supervise and analyze – Give your child enough space to have fun, but always be nearby and supervise the activities. Then, analyze the day and see what your child enjoyed, as well as what activities were uninteresting, and plan your next visit accordingly.
- Don’t hesitate to hydrate – Playing in indoor trampoline parks is thirsty work, so make sure you always bring plenty of water for your kid and always take breaks to rest and hydrate.
- Packing light is all right – Finally, bring as few things as possible. Trampoline parks are busy places, your child is probably going to be running and jumping in all directions, so pack only the essentials to stay light on your feet.
“What’s the best indoor trampoline spot in Avondale AZ to take my kid to?”
If you’ve decided to take your child for a day of unforgettable adventuring, you should definitely visit Uptown Jungle – the single best indoor trampoline park in Avondale. We offer jumping on trampolines, climbing on walls, sliding down superslides, as well as intricate obstacle courses. All that, and more, awaits for you at Uptown Jungle. So, if you’re on your way to the Goodyear Community Park, visit us as well. You won’t regret it, and your kids will thank you for it!